Lauren and Ms. Sherry after a wonderful choir concert! Maybe if you ask her nicely, Lauren will teach you how to sing, "Shake the Papaya Down!"Sunday, March 22, 2009
The Best Saturday Ever!!!
This past Saturday Ms. Sandy and I had the awesome opportunity to visit not one, not two, not even three, but four of my beach kidz! They all invited me to see them in various activites. I had a blast visiting Zach and Michael's basketball game, eating cake at Haley's birthday party, and then attending a concert to see Lauren sing in the districtwide choir! Please remember, parents, I LOVE to visit my beach kidz, so let me know ahead of time if there is an event that I can come to. Here are some photos of our good times. Thanks for inviting me, Zach, Michael, Haley, and Lauren!
Lauren and Ms. Sherry after a wonderful choir concert! Maybe if you ask her nicely, Lauren will teach you how to sing, "Shake the Papaya Down!"
Lauren and Ms. Sherry after a wonderful choir concert! Maybe if you ask her nicely, Lauren will teach you how to sing, "Shake the Papaya Down!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment